The South West Sports Centre is owned and operated by the City of Bunbury. The $12.6 million dollar leisure facility is one of the biggest in Western Australia and outside of Perth.
The City has worked hard at providing the right staff and team to make sure our Kids, Mums, Dads, Grandmas and Grandpas in the South West live a balanced happy and healthy lifestyle.
We offer a wide range of programs to suit everyone's needs including programs specially developed for people who have never exercised or who are returning to exercise.
Whether you are old or young, fit or unfit, we commit to helping you achieve your health, fitness and recreational goals.
The South West Sports Centre is your sports centre ... use it, enjoy it and make it part of your everyday.
What We Offer
- Little Lappers Swim School - Babies, Children and Adults
- Lap swimming (10 lane 50m indoor pool, 4 lane 25m indoor teaching pool)
- Recreational swimming (free form leisure pool)
- Giant water slide
- Rapid river
- Giant inflatable and smaller see-saw inflatable
- Aqua fitness classes
- Spa, sauna and steam room
- Swim squads and clubs
- Health club
- Personal training
- Group fitness classes including Les Mills and RPM (Group cycling)
- Netball – ladies and mixed
- 6 Squash Courts
- 3 indoor multi purpose sports courts
- Function and meeting rooms
- Licensed vacation care
- Seniors fitness programs