Based on the latest health advice, from 12:01am Friday 29 April, WA will be easing public health measures again - what does this mean for SWSC users?
- Masks are no longer required anywhere in the Centre - whilst not compulsory, we support anyone wishing to continue wearing a mask.
- Proof of vaccination is not required to use the services and facilities of the SWSC.
- Our Aquarium Cafe will recommence sit-down food and beverage services with tables/chairs spaced to encourage social distancing.
- Birthday parties in the pool area are back! Click here for more information on party bookings.
COVID-19 is still in our community so we ask that you remain vigilant and continue to:
- observe social distancing etiquette
- practice healthy personal and hand hygiene habits
- use sanitiser onsite as needed
- stay home if you are feeling unwell or experiencing fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath