The South West Sports Centre will be able to relax restrictions on 27 June 2020 and begin to operate under Phase 4 conditions.
- SWSC is no longer required to collect details for contact tracing.
- Cashless payments are still preferred.
- We are no longer limited by gathering restrictions, so patron numbers are back to usual, abiding by 2sqm rule where necessary or due to operational needs.
- Hand and equipment sanitisation stations use will remain the same.
- Please follow the instructions of staff and any signage
For further information regarding the Phase 4 restrictions, please click here to download a fact sheet.