NOTICE OF Phase 4 conditions commencing 27 June 2020
- SWSC is no longer required to collect details for contact tracing.
- Cashless payments are still preferred.
- We are no longer limited by gathering restrictions, so patron numbers are back to usual, abiding by 2sqm rule where necessary or due to operational needs.
- Hand and equipment sanitisation stations use will remain the same.
- Please follow the instructions of staff and any signage
- The Aquatics are no longer limited by gathering restrictions. Therefore access to the pool hall is now back to normal patron numbers for access.
- All seating will remain with 2sqm distance access.
- Entry is still via reception and exit via Stadium side doors.
- The aquatic amenities do still remain closed (due to project work), patrons are asked to use the amenities opposite the Squash courts.
- The Sauna and Steam rooms are open to 4 patrons at a time.
- The Spa is available to 10 patrons at any one time.
- Swim School Exclusive access is no longer required so patrons and members are welcome to come at anytime.
- Aquatics Group Fitness - class numbers back to 50 participant allowed.
- Water Fountains - access to refill bottles only.
- Free Swimming for all enrolled LLSS Students recommences from 27 June 2020
- Squads will recommence from 20 July 2020
- Health appraisals are available, they will be completed on the gym floor meeting 2sqm guidelines.
- Healthy hygiene is required for all participants including all gym & group fitness participants need to use a towel on equipment or access to training. No towel, no training.
- Gym equipment will be spaced ensure that social distancing is maintained. Instructors will be regularly cleaning all touch points, toilets and equipment.
- Class numbers return to normal, Cycle Studio will have 24 bikes available.
- Group Fitness studio class participants please wait on yellow foyer markings prior to access to the class, Cycle and Fit for Life Studio, please observe social distancing while waiting for access to your class.
- All participants in classes sanitise used equipment prior to leaving class.
- Group Fitness Studio - Exit to the main foyer after class in Phase 4.
- Aqua Classes - with 50 people now allowed in class.
Please see Group Fitness timetable HERE for all class times
Crèche - From Wednesday 1 July 2020
Bookings remain for Crèche care, for all ages and can be made at reception or by calling Crèche on 9795 2246 and leaving a message. A maximum of 3 active bookings per family.
There is no longer set session times, you can book in to suit your activities.
If you need to cancel you must contact the centre by 8am the day of your bookings or you will be charged the usual fee. Late cancellation charges must be paid on or before the next booking.
Please continue wait outside the Crèche window before entering, the staff will signal to enter.
With the gathering limits now removed, we welcome spectators for all stadium and squash activities.
Seating will remain at 2sqm spacing.
Casual shots return to normal, please check with reception prior to attendance to confirm availability.
SWSC Winter Netball season has commenced please click here for more details for start dates and times. There is still some space in the competition to nominate a team.
Cafe - from 6 July we will return to standard operating hours:
- Monday - Friday 7.00am - 5.30pm
- Saturday 8.30am - 3.00pm
- Sunday 10.00am - 2.00pm
SWSC hours of operation:
- Monday - Friday 6am - 8.30pm
- Saturday 8am - 5.00pm
- Sunday 9am - 5.00pm
- practice healthy hygiene - sneeze/cough control, and hand washing prior to and while in the centre
- use the hand and equipment sanitiser as required onsite
- abide by social distancing etiquette
- follow the direction of staff and signage
- if you are unwell, please don't come in!
The South West Sports Centre has an approved COVID Safety Plan and will be implementing the necessary safety requirements.