Take a walk down the South West Sports Hall of Fame where you can learn about some of the many talented sports men and women from the region.
The South West has a proud sporting tradition, producing State and National athletes along with Olympic and Commonwealth Games representatives.
Current members of the South West Sports Hall of Fame include:
- John Todd (Football)
- Barry Shepherd (Cricket)
- Syd Jackson (Football)
- Keith Sadler (Rifle Shooting)
- Fiona Hannan (Basketball)
- Sally Ironmonger (Netball)
- Mike Dowson (Motorcycle Road Racing)
- David Dickson (Swimming)
- John Burnett (Darts)
- Sharon Buchanan (Hockey)
- Austin Bailey (Lawn Bowls)